My Miami Sex Stories

These are the stories of my sex life. The names have been changed to protect the involved. The places are real (check them out).
I do not apologize for any behavior. Hope you enjoy my stories.

Monday, May 30, 2011

The Odd Couple

Happy Memorial day. Enjoy.

As you may well know, Miami is a favorite destination of northern people in the early spring when it can still be quite cold in many parts of the country. Honestly, I can’t even imagine snow on the ground for an entire winter where the lawn just disappears in November and reappears in late March. Living in Miami certainly has its privileges.

We who live down here can always tell when the season of tourists begins in many ways. One of these ways is the increase in the number of completely pale bodies appearing on the beaches. These people have been bundled up all winter long and their bodies have not seen the sunlight. I don’t mean to mock anyone, it’s just a dead giveaway if you have ridiculously white limbs and a weird accent, we know you are not local. Also, cameras hanging from the neck are another indication.

One time, I was at the beach on a weekend and a tourist couple walked up and plopped down near me. They had a bag with towels, sunscreen, books, and sunglass cases. They each had a towel mat in their arms as well as sunglasses and hats on. I was alone because a friend of mine had just left. She had some family drama and wanted an afternoon to clear her head and talk with someone about it. I answered her phone call and met her at the beach.

This couple was enjoyable to watch. They were in their late 30s or early 40s and were so happy to be at the beach. The woman was in particularly good shape, but the man had the beginnings of a beer belly. They also commented on damn near every person they saw on the beach, discussing how good looking, sexy, and tanned or ugly, fat, and hairy people were. They noticed that I could hear most of their conversation and began including me in it.

I was happy to give my opinion of some of the people, but I was not really commenting on any guys. The man of the couple would say something about the guys just as the woman would, so I quickly surmised that they were a bisexual couple. Fine with me, just not really my style.

After a few more minutes of conversation, they asked me about getting lunch. I suggested a place they could go and they asked if I wanted to join. I declined and they headed off. I then got up to walk down the beach before I left to go home. I took a long time because I did not have anyone waiting on me and I was hungry even though I declined lunch with the couple.

When I returned the couple had returned. I was surprised to see them there but they had actually gotten the lunch to go and were going to eat it on the beach. Also, they had stopped by Wet Willy’s because they had walked right by it and witnessed someone taking some drinks out of the bar and down the street. They decided that they should do the same and had returned and even been so kind as to get me a piƱa colada.

I thanked them for the drink and told them that I was going to head home. They were a little disappointed, but the man gave me his number and said that I should call them later if I had time this weekend. I asked them what they wanted to do because I was very put off by this and he replied that his wife wanted to have me.

I was staring at her and she was staring at me. She was definitely hot, but for her husband to just come out and say it was weird to me. I asked what he thought and he said that the two of them had done some swinging and that he quite enjoyed watching his wife with other men. I guess he could see the confused look on my face because I looked at him as if he had both grown a horn out of his forehead and tentacles had emerged from his ears.

I had heard about that but I had never actually met any couple that enjoyed watching one partner be with another. Perhaps I am just a jealous lover or maybe too selfish but any girl I am with, I am not about to share her with another guy while we are naked together. She can do what she wants if we are just “friends” and I expect such behavior from a number of my network, but I am not going to watch another guy go at it with her while I just watch.

I left confused, dumbfounded, and completely estranged. I thought about it all night, how a guy could honestly say he wanted to watch his wife with another man. It is just an anathema to me. I am not saying it’s wrong, it’s just not me in any way.

The next afternoon, I was thought about it again and decided, what could it hurt to at least talk to them a bit about it. I called the number and he answered almost immediately. I asked him if she still wanted to play and that if he was good with just watching. He told me that he would also participate if I let him, but if not then he would just watch. I asked what she was into, and he told me the normal stuff, different positions, and no pain. I asked about using protection and he said that they always used condoms, no exceptions.

I wrestled with the idea for several minutes and decided that I should try it because I did not know if any other opportunity like this would ever surface. I was not too keen on wearing protection, especially if the woman was middle-aged, but with him being there, I was not going to try and discuss it. Besides, they had done some swinging so there was potential that they were not as discerning with other partners as much as they had not been discerning with me.

I drove over there and parked away from the hotel, just in case they wanted to watch me enter or leave. I got in the elevator and went up to their floor. I walked to their door and knocked. He answered with his shorts on and welcomed me in. He asked me if I wanted anything, which I declined. He then pointed me to the rubbers and we walked into their hotel room.

His wife came out behind me from the bathroom wearing a negligee. She looked good, too. I had to turn around to look at him. He was seated in the corner chair, looking intently at us. I turned back to her and she began rubbing my body. She pulled up my shirt and began kissing my chest. She then stood up straight and removed her shoulder straps so that her nightie fell to the floor, revealing her nude body. It was exquisite. I bent down and lightly kissed her breasts. I then put my hand down and rubbed her shaved pussy and tapped her clit with my finger.

She then crawled onto the bed and turned on her back. I got down on my knees and went to lick her well. She enjoyed it, but when I finished I looked up to glance at him and he was still sitting there, watching intently as a statue. I then stood up and she climbed over and helped undo my pants. She then slid my semi-boner into her mouth and began working on that. She was decent, but too slow. I could tell she was not going to focus on it too much and wanted pounding.

I let her go until she wanted to stop and then she laid back down on the bed in her original position. I climbed my knees onto the bed and slid into her. I noticed that he had shifted in his stance and became animated. She cocked her head back to watch him as I began to drill her. He looked back at her and began rubbing his crotch.

This was too weird for me. I could not watch her so I had to close my eyes or look up at the ceiling as I drilled. She moaned loudly and continued to look at him. I would occasionally look down at our intercourse, trying to concentrate on that and not think of him being in the room. After a few more minutes, she put her hand on my belly button and said that she wanted to turn over.

 I stopped and backed off and she turned over on all fours and put her head and shoulders on the bed so her ass was sticking straight up. I then moved forward and got on my knees to position behind her. This made it easier for me to stare straight down. I was able to give her a really good ride because with protection, my sensation was way down and it always take so much longer when wearing if you have gotten used to not wearing. Again, I stress the importance of being tested, but it was something I enjoyed so paying for testing was enough for me.

After a few minutes of this, I looked out at her and to see him. He had moved to position himself looking straight at her. He was looking into her eyes and she was looking into him. I could see him mouthing things to her and I imagine she was doing the same. She also gave out a few good moans and light screams to enhance the effect. I was really uncomfortable by this and was ready to finish. I looked down at myself going in and out to speed up the process.

It did not take long after that and I pulled out, stripped the condom off, and stroke as I was about to blast. She turned over and brought her face up close to my cock and opened her mouth, begging for it. I blasted and some went on her chin, some on her cheek, more up on her forehead, and some dripped down her chest. The guy said aloud, “that is so hot, oh baby you are so hot.”

I could not help but smile at how ridiculous this was. I was then introduced to how gross it could be. After I had finished, I stood up and backed away to catch my breath and calm down. The man got up out of his chair, his hard cock pitching a tent in his shorts. He then walked over to his wife who turned to face him, still covered in sperm and smiling. He then bent over and kissed her full on, the cum spreading to his face.

I was not so much grossed out about the cum, just watching them make out as if it were not even really there was what was so weird to me. I guess I should not have thought about it too much since he offered to join, but I told him that would make me uncomfortable. Either way, what was going on was definitely not for me. I grabbed my clothes and walked to the bathroom to clean up. I then walked into the bedroom, said thanks for the experience and now I’m gone.

Let me just say in case you are wondering...never again.

No comments:

Post a Comment