My Miami Sex Stories

These are the stories of my sex life. The names have been changed to protect the involved. The places are real (check them out).
I do not apologize for any behavior. Hope you enjoy my stories.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

From the Dog Park

There is a little known area to quickly meet people, specifically good, caring people that few others know about. With the jump in the number of women purchasing small, companion dogs in the past few years, the number of women, both young and old, at dog parks has risen dramatically. I have always had a dog or two growing up and even had one in college. It is a really easy way to meet a girl but just taking your dog out for a long walk.

A neighbor of mine has a small dog. One day I saw her in the mail room and said hello. She said hello and I asked how things were going, just to be social and cordial. She responded that “things could be better.” Naturally, I asked what was wrong and she was telling me that she was leaving soon for a trip and needed someone to help her with her dog. She had someone in mind, her boyfriend, but that he had backed out because he had to go out of town that weekend.

I volunteered to feed the dog once a day and to walk him two or three times a day, depending upon what I was doing that day. She was very appreciative and thanked me for my help. I went upstairs to meet her dog and she told me some things about him. The next week, she stopped by to give me a key to her apartment and the week after, she called the day before she left. I never hooked up with her, tried to hook up with her, or much thought about it. Her boyfriend was the jealous type and a borderline meat head who knew where I lived. I might be horny animal, but I am not stupid.

The next day I went to her apartment and began doing my agreed duties. The dog was nice, but timid and of course a small bree: dachshund. He walked well and warmed up to me quickly. After walking him later that day, I decided that I would take him that weekend to a dog park to let him play.

I could really not have had a better idea in six months time. Honestly, there were so many women there. There were college-aged with their young puppies, there were stay-at-home-moms with their puppies, there were married into money women with their expensive puppies, and of course, there were lonely women with their faithful companions. It was incredible what you could find at a dog park on a late Saturday morning.

The dog, Lucky, was a smash hit. He was not only a young dachshund, he was a miniature dachshund. I was also careful to point out that I did not own the dog but was taking care of it because the neighbor friend of mine’s boyfriend did not want to take care of it. I would then look at him and say he was just too good of a dog to not like so I had to take care of him.

It was just too easy this way to get girls to talk to you. Several left but gave me their numbers without being prompted before they left. They weren’t even playing hard to get. The one that stuck out the most was a woman, older than I am, but sexy nonetheless. She was shorter, but instead of having the dark hair that most Hispanic women have, her hair was much lighter, not blonde, but a light brown. She had the perfect latin curves, too, with a small little waist. She even had long hair with long curls in it that went past her shoulders and down her back.

She was stunning in every way. She looked like a model for Hawaiin Tropic.

I was very pleased when she said that I should take her number down and give her a call some time. Of course I would, probably the next night, just to see what was going on. I already had a good move in that I had just gotten a Netflix movie and if she liked the thought of a newer movie, I could get her to stay in with me and maybe we could start something really fun.

I did have one problem with her, though, that I could not ignore. I was thinking not of just a first “date” but what would a second and third “date” look like. I had not even spent one quiet night with her and already I was starting to think of what dating her would be like. I guess she had me hypnotized. Luckily for me, I caught myself and would not allow her to so quickly change my ways. There were still plenty of women in Miami who were wanting a full serving of me.

I left the dog park, took the dog home, then went over to my friend’s place and watched the games. We had some pizza and wings delivery and polished off the better part of a case of beer before we were done. We also decided to play a few games  of beer pong at his place, just to keep our game up. We used beer to start and jager bombs to make it interesting.

That night, in order to make sure I had a clear head and was not thinking of her, I called up one of my “friends” in my network and she and I had a really good time with some hand cuffs she brought over. There’s nothing quite like a woman asking you to cuff her hands to the bed and just be animalistic. After all, it was the end of Saturday after having watched college football and drank plenty, I was in the mood to end the day well and did not want to head out to South Beach.

The next day, I went to my friend’s apartment to take care of her dog. After I finished feeding him, then walking him twice, I went back to my apartment and decided to call the "model" that night. The next time I went to my friend’s apartment to walk her dog in the evening, I called the woman. She answered immediately.

“Hey, how are you?”
“I’m doing well,” I said smiling devilishly. “What are you doing?”
“Oh, not much, just watching football with my girlfriend. She’s a big Bears fan.”
“Is that so?”
“I’m a little surprised that you called. I mean I am happy you did, but did not think I would hear from you today.”
“Why’s that?”
“Just that I thought that you would play by the rules a little more and not call for 3 days or something.”
“Oh I don’t like rules too much. If I see something I like, I just go for it.”
“I like that. It’s a good quality to have.”
“Thank you. So where are you two watching?”
“We are at this sports bar. There is a guy here with his friends and they will not quit hitting on us. They are really creepy and gross.” She complained.

Let me try to explain something to you guys. There is very little in this world that will make you look better than to be the excuse to get a woman out of an awkward situation with a guy who is neither attractive nor smooth. You will be a hero to her. Utilize this opportunity if you ever have it.

I offered to meet her at a place nearby to give her an excuse to get out of there. She readily agreed and within fifteen minutes, I walked into the front door of the place I suggested and found her sitting at the bar with a mixed drink. She was alone and when I asked, she said her friend had gone home so she would be alone until I got there. Good thing I was able to get there quickly.

When I arrived, I got a drink from the bar, and moved us to a small table against the wall of the bar, in a hidden little spot away from others. We sat there, talked quite a bit about football and her recent experience at the other bar. She could not get over how confident this unkempt guy with bad teeth kept trying to talk to her. It just made me look all the better as I sat there and listened to it all.

Within a few drinks, she and I her beginning to touch one another. First, a hand slapped lightly on the knee at a joke or a push in the shoulder at a sarcastic remark. Eventually, we were taking long looks at one another and I asked her what her favorite things to do were. I quickly steered the conversation to allusions of sex and physical activities. She informed me that she had problems because she wanted to be a certain way with men but retain her independence, but most guys did not understand that. Basically, she liked being submissive to guys, but only when she was intimate with them; otherwise, she wanted to remain quirkysingle and not be tied to do that with one guy.

I let her know that I understood that completely. She looked at me and asked seriously if I did. She wanted me to know that she was not joking and not willing to put up with guys that would not understand her or try to change her. I then looked at her and slid my hand on her thigh towards her pussy. I rubbed her upper thigh and said “trust me”.

We then did a bit of rubbing on top of clothes but under the table. I knew we were going to have some fun, so when she finished her drink, I ordered one more for her and asked to close out our tab. We took our drinks to go, because you can do that in Miami, and walked back to her car. She then said that she did not live far but was not really good to drive. I then walked to the street and hailed the first cab that approached.

In the cab ride to her place, there was much more rubbing. There was also laughing as we tried to not spill our drinks while playing. She paid the cab fare and we went into her apartment building and up to her room.

She was not kidding when she said she was a submissive. She had no problem with me stripping any of her clothes off and was quick to get on her knees when asked. We had a good time in a few positions on the couch. I stayed around her apartment with her afterwards because I wanted to do it once more before I had to leave. We ended up in the shower because I needed to sober up before I left so that I could sleep well and work the next day would not be so taxing.

I left her apartment and walked down the street until I saw a cab approaching. I got a quick ride back to my car and left. The next day at work, after 10:00am, I got a text from her asking if I remembered where her car was. She had gone to the garage to get it but it was not there. I told her she drove to the sports bar yesterday, but did not drive home. She obviously did not remember our activities. I would have to meet up with her again so that she could remember one instance of being with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment