My Miami Sex Stories

These are the stories of my sex life. The names have been changed to protect the involved. The places are real (check them out).
I do not apologize for any behavior. Hope you enjoy my stories.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Sorority Sisters

This started out as one of my standard Friday nights start out. I went to Coconut Grove to enjoy an early fall semester night. All of the college-aged girls were out because it was so early in the semester. There were football games on the next day and I had plans to go over to my friend’s house to watch on his new huge, flat-panel TV. Allen (introduced in a Vegas story) was really into electronics and sometimes liked to show off his new toys. I obliged and said that watching football at his place with beer and meat, watching football would be a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon; right now, however, we had some girls to find and chat with. I was horny, it was Friday night, and school was in full swing.

We went to a few of the dependable spots in Coconut Grove. There were plenty of girls, plenty of alcohol, and it was not even that late. We chatted with a few girls from UM at Mr. Moe’s. I got the number of one girl and Allen got the number of the other. I had already planned on borrowing Allen’s phone and getting the number for the girl he had spoken to because she seemed easy enough. If I was not able to get anything that night or the next, I could text her and certainly convince her to meet me somewhere.

We then went over to another place that had pizza in the front and a bar and beer pong in the back. The place closed a few months later, but it was still having a big enough crowd to talk to someone unless of course we were feeling like some beer pong. I ran into a sorority girl that I knew from last spring semester. She and I had hooked up a few times and she invited me to one of their functions. We had a good time and I ended up back at her place four or five times that semester.

She had with her a new girl who was now in the sorority. She was a year younger than my friend but very cute. She was blonde, from one of the Northeast states. She was enjoying Miami so far and loving life in the sorority. I stayed there to talk to them while a few of my friends played some beer pong. When my friend excused herself to the bathroom, her younger sorority sister stayed behind to talk to me.

I asked her what she would be doing the rest of the night. She said staying in Coconut Grove as long as possible. I then said that I was planning on staying out really late as well but that my friends and I had to go see a bartender friend in a bit. I got her number and told her I would text her later. She was quick to make sure I put her name in correctly and could tell she would be a zealous one in bed. When my friend came back I told her that we were going to see our bartender friend at another spot but to give us a call or text if they went somewhere else.

The new bar that my friend worked at was simply a redressing of an existing place. It was not all that different in my opinion than what it had been before. I was happy to support my friend though. He saw the opening as a chance for him to improve his income because his former employer had some many bartenders that they could not feed all of them.

We spent about an hour and a half there, buying drinks and shots and tipping very well with our friend. He did not charge us for many of the drinks and we were thankful for his generosity. I texted the new girl and my friend that the bar was basically the same as before and asked them where they had gone. They replied that they were going to Mr. Moe’s but they did so separately which let me know they were not discussing the messages with each other.

I suggested to my friends that we go to one more place before calling it a night. They agreed and off we went to the last place in the Grove for the night. My plan was not to actually remain at this bar very long and get the guys thinking that I was leaving when I was really going for the new girl. I did not want to seem so obvious to my friends because I did not want to hear the cat calls or get asked the questions the next day. All I wanted was to play with her and see how good of a time I could have. Little did I realize this would be a wonderful night for me.

We stayed at the one bar for almost an hour, but the crowd had begun to thin out. It was past 2:00am and people were drunk and getting tired. My friends included. I took the opportunity to text the new girl and ask her what she was doing? She was still at another bar but my friend was about to leave and take her home. I asked her if she wanted to stay out later and that I could take her home. She loved the idea and told my friend that she would get a cab back to her dorm room.

After my friends signed out and wanted to leave, I did not tell them my plans so I just walked out without telling them where I was going. They must have assumed that I took a cab home because the next day, none of them asked me what I ended up doing. If only they knew what happened.

I walked up the street to the bar where the new girl was. She was there with another sorority friend who was talking to a guy. I walked right up to her, leaned down, and whisper in her ear to ask her if she was ready to go. She looked at me and shook her head once. I then said, “let’s go.” And began walking out of the bar. She followed behind me quickly and when she got out to the street, she had to trot to catch up to me.

I grabbed her hand and lead her to my car. There, I opened the door for her and leaned in for a nice kiss. I then walked over to the driver’s side and she leaned over to kiss me again. We made out some in the parking lot and I began rubbing between her legs. She smiled when I stopped and I started up my car and we were off.

On the way over there, I grabbed her hand and put it on my crotch. She began squeezing lightly and bringing me to full attention. The ride home, was going to be a little longer than I wanted since at the time I lived North of the University. Once I passed it, I decided to enjoy this ride a little more and I moved to put my hand under her shorts. She pushed herself forward to make it a little easier and I was able to, without turning my head, unbutton and unzip her shorts. She was wearing lacey undies.

I then began rubbing on top of these undies with force. I did not do it to fast but I did it plenty so that when we arrived, we could get right to business. When I pulled into my parking garage, I parked and then leaned over to kiss her some more, keeping my hand where it had been. The entire elevator ride up, she kept her hand on my at attention member and squeezed and rubbed. We kissed lightly but no one ever got on the elevator with us.

We walked into my apartment and I then moved to the couch, leading her along the way. She attempted to sit down, but not before I got her shorts and shirt off. She then sat down and we began kissing some more. I moved forward and she laid back as we continued. I then put my hand down to take off her undies. I then moved down to kiss on her kitty for a while and began licking her. I could see her lay her head back as I did this. She then pushed her breasts together and playing with their nipples to stimulate herself.

She came pretty quickly, and I was happy about that. I then stopped and sat up to undress myself. Nude, I laid back on her to kiss her again then sat back up and used my cock to tease her kitty before putting myself in.

I humped on top of her for a while. She came again, and when I pulled out to blast, it went as far up as on her breasts. She looked at me, exhausted but happy. I went to the bathroom to clean myself and she remained on my couch. I heard my phone receive a text but did not think about answering it until she went into the bathroom after I finished and came back into the room.

It was my friend. She was still awake, watching TV and very lonely. I told her I had already had a rough day and had enjoyed the night out but had gone back to bed. She said that she was not getting any like she used to and just wanted to know if I could come over. It was okay with her though, if we did not do much because she was riding the wave and would understand if I did not want to come over.

Are you kidding? This was like the best situation ever. You just want me to come over so you can give a good head? Really?

When the new girl came out of the bathroom, nude, she looked at me strange because I had my clothes half on and hers in a pile on the couch. I told her that I would drive her back to her place. She said that she thought she could spend the night. I told her that I needed to be up early to go help a friend and that we could hang out some other time because it was so much fun. In fact, it was only good enough to want to repeat maybe once more. She had not been into much and I was left with doing much of the work while she lay there. A dead fish really.

She got dressed begrudgingly and we went down the elevator to the garage and my car. I noticed some tension so I grabbed her waists and kissed her again. I told her that it was a great time and that I was glad she had fun. We then got into my car and I dropped her off at the front door of her dorm. She asked if I would call again I agreed that I would.

I then left hastily and drove right over to my friend’s home. She met me in a t-shirt and an old pair of boxers she used as pajamas. I said “hello” and she said “hi”. She then led me back to her bedroom and I took off my shirt when she closed the door. She then got down and began working on my belt and pants. In no time flat, she had all of me in her mouth and was doing the good work I remembered that she could do.

She had gotten a little chubbier, but her breasts were still great. I then reached down and began pulling her shirt up to expose them. She stopped to take off the boxers so that she could rub herself while she worked on my cock. Nothing gross, just rubbing herself on the outside. She was doing well but having just had some, it was taking longer than normal. She did not seem to mind and kept going at it. She stopped a few times to relax her jaw and put her tongue on my balls.

Eventually, she began working it fast and sloppy so I was climaxing. I wanted to remember this night so I leaned over and grabbed my phone. I told her to look up at me just as I snapped the photo. She had not even realized I had it. She laughed but continued. I took a couple more but had to stop when I climaxed.

I emptied all I had into her mouth and some dribbled out. I could not believe I had a second wad that large. She opened her mouth and smiled. I then took another picture and she then made it all disappear down her throat.

I still have the photos from that night. I hooked up with the new girl once more and my friend a couple of times before she got a boyfriend right after Winter Break. I love that sorority and their ideas of sisterhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment