My Miami Sex Stories

These are the stories of my sex life. The names have been changed to protect the involved. The places are real (check them out).
I do not apologize for any behavior. Hope you enjoy my stories.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Quick Break from Work

This incident picks up with a blonde that I used to see on an occasional basis. She was cute and had a great body, but she was not as available as I would like with any “friends” I have due to the fact that she had quit school in the middle of her Junior year and had been working since that time. She was just a year younger than me though she had been working longer due to dropping out and the fact that I went to graduate school.

She and I met initially at a friend’s party. I knew someone who was from Miami whose parents were wealthy and he would throw large parties at their house occasionally. She had friends that had friends that knew about these parties and she decided to tag along with them at one of these parties. When we initially met, she was not that into partying because she had recently broken up with her boyfriend and her friends were dragging her out to get back into the scene and forget about him. Our conversation went nowhere and we never exchanged information.

A few months later, while on South Beach on Ocean Drive, I went to this bar called Wet Willies. This is a place where one can purchase a mixed, slushy type alcohol drink from a huge array of mixing machines they have running. At all times, they have rum runners, belinis, piƱa coladas, margaritas, 180 octanes, mudslides, the works. My friends and I would often pick a spot on the beach that was a short walking distance to this bar so that we could go and get drinks and then walk back to the beach to enjoy their slushy, alcoholic goodness.

While I was waiting to order my drinks, I noticed that this blonde girl was at the bar. I immediately recognized her from the party and remembered some highlights of our uneventful conversation. She was intrigued that I remembered her and it probably helped that she was now over her ex-boyfriend and I was in a sober state of mind, unlike our first meeting. We chatted a bit about the party and I asked her if she would be going out this weekend. I told her if she wanted to meet up, just go to this and that bar the coming evening, if not, no worries.

I was a bit surprised she showed up that evening, and even more surprised that she was alone. She told me she was supposed to meet a friend so that she could not stay long. I guess she did not want to look desperate. We chatted for a few minutes and had some fun dancing. Before she left, I gave her my number. We ended up not exchanging messages for almost a week, but once we started, we were going full speed.

Eventually, we broached the subject of sex and I got from her hints that she was a bit of a freaky girl but was not exactly as loose as I wanted. She was going to take a little more time than usual. We ran into each other at bars over the next few weeks, and eventually, we started kissing and heavy groping. One more of those sessions later, and she was taking me to her apartment.

She thought that she was a bit of a freak, but not as much as she would like to have everyone believe. She was convinced though because her ex-boyfriend was not one to try anything other than missionary and rarely was into oral. I was able to let her experiment with that much more than he ever had and she was enjoying the new freedom she had found. We kept it simple though, at least I did, because I did not hide the fact that I had been with other girls since I had met her and she told me she went on a date once with a new guy, but was not that into him.

Eventually, we were discussing as “friends” often do and I started texting this to her on my lunch break and she would do the same when she was free. One time, while discussing it, she said she had really gotten in the mood and was wishing we could meet somewhere. I suggested that we could try to meet at an hourly motel, there are plenty of those in and around the Miami area, but she did not like the idea. I then said that unless she was willing to do something in public or a car, then it would not happen until we could meet this weekend.

She replied back that she had always wanted to try something in a car but was afraid of getting caught. She had a spacious SUV even though she was a single woman of approximately 27. She had purchased dark tints on her windows many years ago and they were dark enough for me. I suggested that she come over and meet me at my work. I could get her car into the parking deck and we could find a secluded spot to play a bit.

She liked the idea and took a long lunch to come and meet me. I had originally suggested a lunch together so when she arrived, she parked and met me. We then walked to the restaurant I had suggested but it was quite busy and her drive to my place of employment took longer than she expected. I could see that getting lunch would take too much time for her so I told her that we need to just get to business and she could get something on her drive back.

She agreed and we walked back to her car. I used my parking pass to get her car into the garage and we pulled up to the second highest level because it was the highest level with a roof on it. Then, we pulled her car in backwards and put her windshield sun shield up so we could maximize privacy. We then climbed into the back and pushed her front seats as far forward as possible including leaning the seatbacks forward.

I wanted to do a whole bunch of things with her but there were two problems. First, she did not have a condom as she said she did and she was not a pill taker. This meant that normal sex was out because I was not about to push my luck with that. She was not interested in gettinganal without doing many other things and no lube because she was particularly tight and had only done that twice before, both times with me. That left oral and her hands.

These were nothing new to me in such a situation so I was quite ready to do it. She was, however, much more of a give and take type in bed so I would have to do for her what she did for me. I pulled her pants down and then her undies. I got to work and did not try to do much more of the other foreplay with her. I ended up finger blasting her until she screamed. She, in turn, started to suck me.

She had learned a bit with me, but was not willing to go down continually and she would get tired very quickly. She did not mind, however, stroking between the times she used her mouth and she ended up stroking me off. It shot straight up and landed back on the tip and the rest poured out onto my pubic stubble. She was prepared in one way, however. She had always kept a set of wet wipes in her car because she would often eat in the car and did not want to rely on napkins from fast food restaurants.

She wiped me off and I tried my best to not look disheveled. She then open up the back door on her side of the car and tossed the used wipe towards her back tire. I got out of the back seat and into the front seat and she did the same. We then pulled out of the parking space and drove down to the bottom floor and I let her out of the garage.

We ended up meeting only once more about a month later. After that, she got back with her ex-boyfriend because she swore “he’s changed, he’s not like that anymore”. I deleted her number and have not spoken to her since, but I would not be surprised to hear from her again in the future. Afterall, the only thing he enjoys is missionary.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you described the males orgasm..truly interesting..

    ReplyDelete