My Miami Sex Stories

These are the stories of my sex life. The names have been changed to protect the involved. The places are real (check them out).
I do not apologize for any behavior. Hope you enjoy my stories.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Divorced Coworker

While working at my internship with my employer, I met many people. The funny part about this is that over 60% of our entire office was women and most of them were between 30 and 50 years old. There were quite a few good looking ones walking around who loved to wear wonderfully tight clothes. One of these women was a divorced woman with a 3 year old daughter. She and I had worked on a few projects together and she was always a good looking woman in my opinion. I often thought about what having her in bed would be like, and with the right opportunity, I was going to find out.

The problem with constantly thinking about sex is that you often romanticize it and think that it will be so much better than it really is. I believe this is what happened between me and Mrs. Rivera (not her real name). She and I had a decent working relationship and had spoken often enough that if I ever saw her outside of work, I would not feel at all uncomfortable speaking with her. With one month to go until the end of my internship, I would get my chance but only because she wanted to find out about me exactly what I wanted to find out about her.

I was working on a project for my boss and need some of Mrs. Rivera’s expertise on the process for legal reasons, just to protect our company and ensure I was not forgetting major steps in compliance. One day I emailed her late in the work day and expected a return email by the next day. She, however, wanted to give me a way to contact her when she was not at work. That day, she had left early for a doctor’s appointment with her child’s pediatrician. She received my email on her BlackBerry. Instead of replying to the email from that account, she replied from her personal email.

This was perplexing to me at first. I was always professional while I was at work. I had done some things by phone on my lunch break or even on work grounds, but as long as I was working, I was only working. Secondly, I had never tried any moves on any of my coworkers. I thought many were quite attractive and some just downright hot, but I never let them know that on the job or off. It just was not a line I was willing to cross. Until now.

You see, I only had less than a month in my internship. I had already discussed my departure date with my manager and he had wished me luck and offered any sort of help in the way of referrals or endorsement letters. I already had my full time job lined up, but I did not want to spend time at home doing nothing for the remainder of the month so I decided to continue working as an intern until the start date of my full-time job.

I noted the email address she had used and when I got home that evening, I replied to her email to thank her for the quick response and start up a friendly conversation, you know just to see if she was doing what I thought she was doing. She replied quickly. Thank heavens for smartphones. We began discussing things outside of work such as my future plans for work and plans on moving if I ever do. She said that she would miss me and that was nice for the time it existed to have a cute, young guy around the office. She said it was a good change and complimented my physique. She was doing exactly what I thought.

I complimented her and said that I thought she was lovely and I was particularly impressed with her physique and that she was so committed to working out and staying fit. She replied that she was thankful someone noticed and that she was trying to have a social life as well but that having a child made that possibility almost non-existent. I said that I absolutely noticed and loved it when she wore the sexy almost-too-short-for-work skirts and loose blouses. She thanked me and that was the end of our conversation that day. There was no need to press further, we had just begun and I wanted to build up the anticipation with her. Women love that for those who don’t know.

The next day, she wore a skirt and white blouse. The skirt was tight fitting, but came down past her knees. That was unfortunate but I was happy she had listened to my suggestion. That night, she emailed again to my personal email asking if I noticed, to which I replied that I did. I also told her that though she could not tell, I was wearing some small boxer briefs all day as well, powder blue. This gave her a good image for her to think on and opened the door to more descriptive and work-prohibited discussions.

We began discussing what we found attractive in the opposite sex. I told her of my penchant for round-assed Latin honeys, of which she sort of fit the bill, and she told me about how she loved a rugged man. She said her ex-husband was no such man and that he was unable to last long. If a guy was smart, he would take notes. I typed the information into my phone under notes so that I would commit it to memory.

The next night, a Thursday, we discussed some more steamy details and desires and we even exchanged a few pictures. These were of the safe for work kind since she had not had any compromising photos taken of her and I was not going to share any that I had if she did not have any. We also discussed a few of our more memorable sexual exchanges in the past and I was certain that soon I would be crossing the line from coworker to “friend” with her. I just thought it would happen after I had left the company, and I was wrong.

That weekend, I woke Saturday morning from a fun night out with friends and checked my email before I ran a few errands. Mrs. Rivera had emailed me and left me her phone number. I decided to save it in my contacts and send her a text message when I was out later. After lunch, I simply composed a “hello” message and this is what I got: “Can’t wait anymore. Daughter with ex-husband. Call me.”

Fucking sweet.

I called her after I finished lunch and she said that she had been thinking about it since we first started emailing. I told her I had been thinking the same and thought we could do something yet remain professional in my last few weeks of work. She asked me to meet and of course I obliged. She told me directions to her home and I left immediately, my errands half completed.

I got to her house and she answered the door in a long t-shirt and underwear. Nothing else. I said hello and she replied hi, smiling devilishly. I asked her if we could go sit over on the couch and she grabbed my hand and pulled me over there. I sat down and she stood up in front of me. She then pulled off her t-shirt, revealing her perfect, enhanced breasts. She sat down in my lap and we began making out.

In little time, I was taking her undies off and began playing with her recently waxed pussy. She was quick to start moaning which surprised me a little, but I shrugged it off as someone who had not had anyone else doing anything like this for her in a while. A few more minutes of heavy petting, rubbing, and light kissing, and she squeezed her legs together and grabbed my shoulder and gave her “O” face.

That was quick, but no matter. It’s not the first time I have given a woman a big orgasm. And it certainly was not any reason to stop.

We continued and she helped me out of my clothes. She then got down on all fours and put my cock in her mouth. She began sucking and was doing a good enough job. I took the opportunity to reach behind her and use my fingers in her pussy. I even teased her ass a bit and she gave a low moan again. I wanted to experience more than her mouth so I pulled her off my cock and turned her around and over. I then slid in and began thrusting. To give her more sensation, I reached down after a few moments and lightly tapped her clit. Within 15 seconds of beginning to tap she flexed her legs again and twisted into a new “O” face.

I then turned her over and went at it doggy style using her hips to thrust very quickly. Within a few minutes of this, she had a third orgasm. I was kind of dumbfounded, but I knew at this point that I had given her more than she expected and felt I was free to do what pleased me. I then pulled out, spit on her ass, then slid inside. She was tight there and the feeling was great for me. She put her face in one the floor and reached back with one hand to rub her clit. I felt her stiffen as she had her fourth orgasm.

It was such a distraction because I could not enjoy the position I was in for any good length of time. She kept cumming and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I decided that I was going to just let her work on me so I pulled out again and walked around to her head. I then pulled her up until she was on her knees and she began to suck.

She was doing a decent job again, but it was not really great. I got close enough to where I could pull out and stroke while she used her tongue on my balls. She understood what I was doing and was quick to put her face underneath my cock. Finally, I was close and when I looked down to watch myself and look at her, I noticed she had been rubbing herself again.

Finally, I was close to climaxing. I pushed her face back and positioned my cock right in front of her face. Just as I was about to blast, she looked up and had a fifth and final orgasm. I spilled myself all over her lips and in her mouth. When I finished, she looked at me then at my cock and back at me. She said, “you were just intent on wearing me out today.”

“Yeah, I guess I was.”
“That was wonderful,” she proclaimed with a large grin on her face. “I have not cum like that in a long time.”

She then got up and walked into her bathroom to clean off. Afterwards, she emerged in a robe and I went in to clean myself off. I showered as well and said good bye and left quickly.

I felt weird after leaving because she said I was intent on wearing her out. I hardly did any earth-shattering things. She had given herself two of them and had helped on a third. She was just an easy climaxer and instead of enjoying the romp, it distracted me.

She ended up texting me a few weeks after I left my internship asking if I was free and wanted to meet. I told her I was going to meet someone else in a bit but would be willing another time. One lie, then another. I was not going back unless I was desperate. She was decent at best and had been a distraction with her actions. No thank you, but I have others who fuck better.

1 comment:

  1. Design a funeral program to capture almost every moment visit here on www.elegantmemorials.com/funeral-programs

    ReplyDelete