My Miami Sex Stories

These are the stories of my sex life. The names have been changed to protect the involved. The places are real (check them out).
I do not apologize for any behavior. Hope you enjoy my stories.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Break Decision

So I figured that the few readers of these stories would want to know why I decided to move to Miami. That was simple, I was ready to go to graduate school and I applied to the graduate program at Miami. The reason I applied to the program at Miami was simple, I had a very nice time in Miami during a trip the prior spring. The trip I am talking about was a trip I had been planning with some college friends. I had been planning on going to Chicago, but this trip changed my mind.

We decided to have one more good time and we did not want to go anywhere we had all been before. This left us with few options and Vegas was out. A friend of mine, Allen (fake to protect him), suggested that we try going to a beach destination during our alma mater’s scheduled spring break. That way, wherever we ended up, we were bound to have college aged girls around since they all go to the beach for spring break. I thought his idea was brilliant so I agreed and we booked our trip. The choices were Miami and Mexico but Allen's passport was expired so we decided on Miami.

When we arrived, we had no idea what to expect. We were all working at the time, so we had some money to spend, but we did not have a whole bunch of money to spend. We got a taste for just how expensive this trip was going to be quickly.

We hopped in a cab, the four of us, and told the driver the hotel near South Beach. From the airport to the hotel was nearly $50 by cab. From the get go, I realized that cabs would be tricky since we seemed to take every back road to the hotel under the guise that we would not want to get stuck in traffic. No matter, $50 between four people is on $12.50 and of course Ted (again, fake name) did not have any cash. He agreed to buy my first drink that night so I covered for him.

After we checked in, we grabbed towels and headed towards the beach though I decided to stop off and grab some food beforehand. The sandwich shop I found was pretty good but the only reason I bring it up is because since that time, I have never found that sandwich shop again even after 6 years of living here. We spent the remainder of the daylight hours on the beach and we were enjoying our trip so far. Dinner was nothing special and figuring out our evening plans was difficult because we did not know which places to hit up.

The first place we went was a hotel lounge. This was terrible for four guys. I have told you about the success I had once I had moved there and hung out at those places, but those times had girls and the lounge seemed more like a chill spot that the girls I knew would enjoy. We stayed for all of one drink, though it was quite expensive per drink so we never went back. The next place we found was a dive bar.

From the lounge, we just started walking towards the places that locals had suggested and we walked past a dive bar near Lincoln Road. Ted convinced us to stop in for the sheer fact that there was college basketball on television and drinks would be more reasonably priced. The drinks were cheaper, but not cheap enough by our callow standards. I would have a lot to learn about Miami.

Of course the dive bar was exactly what you are probably imagining now. It had dark colors on the walls and floors. The lights were yellow. There was plenty of smoke. The owners had spent too much money on too many large TV’s. And it was a complete sausage fest except for the older, biker-like chicks at the pool tables with the old men with long hair. I was hating every minute of it. I came to Miami to have fun, not watch college basketball. Allen could tell I was ready and quickly signed out of his tab as I had paid cash for my one drink. Ted, the cheap-skate, did not want to leave, but I was ready and was going to leave him there.

Allen and I walked out and Buddy (close to his real name, but still not real) was behind us telling us not to leave Ted. I told Buddy that if Ted wanted to stay, that was fine with me. He knew the name and approximate location of our hotel and could always take a cab or walk back. He agreed, yelled inside for Ted and joined up with us on the curb. We waited about 30 seconds before we started walking to the clubs. Finally, Ted came chasing us out of the bar.

We walked a few more blocks and finally stopped in front of a bar/club called Snatch. It had some ropes up and security, but it was still early and way too early for Miami time so we decided to continue walking. We ended up at a place called Cameo. This place was great inside, but dead at the moment. We decided that only another hour or so and it would have people so we went inside. It was a pretty sparse crowd, but being spring break, it filled up quickly by 11:00pm. We started talking to random groups of girls as we could. Allen and I put in some good work at the bar for these two girls down for spring break from Kentucky.

I decided right after they had to go back to meet with their friends that with the next group of girls, the one I started talking to, I was going to try a new move. I was going to chat with her, be very aggressive with innuendos, then give her my number and tell her to call when she was ready. I don’t want to say that Cameo is the reason I came to Miami, but the next group of girls that I met at Cameo helped to form my opinion that Miami could be a very fun town for me.

They were sitting on these benches that were against the walls of the club. I had walked past once or twice that night going to the restroom, then walking around the dance floor. Finally, I went up to the bar to get a round of shots and drinks for Buddy and I. After I put in my order, I looked across the bar and watched as one of the girls in the group climbed onto the bar. Then, she laid down and the bar tender poured a bit of tequila in her belly button. Her friend then leaned over and licked the shot then grabbed a lime slice and bite into it.

I was convinced that the very next girls I would be talking to were those girls. I pointed them out to Buddy and he went over and asked them some stupid question. Friends with no game are so great for introductions. I saw the facial expressions of two of them which were broadcasting “creep” and quickly made my way over. I quickly diffused their dislike of us with two of them, but the third girl was still chatting it up with Buddy. Allen and Ted came over shortly thereafter and helped the struggling girl out. Allen was chatting with one girl along with Buddy and Ted and I each were acting interested in the other two.

In no time at all, I could tell I was in good, but I wanted to play this one right. I texted Ted about his girl to be discreet and he responded that she was cute and would ask for her number. Buddy was already losing compared to Allen and Allen was not all that interested. I leaned in and told my girl my number. She responded that she thought I was supposed to ask for hers. I said no, when you are ready and alone, you text me. We chatted for a bit longer and decided to head back to the bar Snatch.

It was after midnight, actually closer to 1:00am so of course we had to wait outside for a few minutes and pay a ridiculous cover charge to get in, but it was such a great scene once we were inside. The bar lined the leftside wall and on the right, there were sporadic poles with dancers on them. This was a bar and there were girls in underwear and cowboys hats dancing to house music mixed with hip hop and rock. It was amazing for us. This was unlike any bar I had ever been to and I was loving it.

Drinks were still ridiculous, of course, because it is South Beach. Otherwise, the girls around were fantastic and there was a mechanical bull but I don’t remember seeing anyone ride it. We walked to the small loft like area upstairs to get a view of the whole bar. Once we got up there, we had a second and third round of drinks. We only chatted with a few girls sporadically and I had to act like I was not trying to bring one back to the hotel room, but I would definitely meet a girl near the pool area.

The girl from Cameo, Melissa, texted me and said her friends were on their way home, but she wanted to know if I was still out. I told her I was and where I could be found. I made her wait outside as I finished my drink and convinced my friends that my “stomach was upset” so I needed to head back to the hotel. They told me to go to the restroom at the bar, but I quickly reminded them that the bathroom had restroom attendants who wanted tips and that this one would probably be a bad incident. They gave me hell about my decision and said they would meet me back at the hotel.

Much to their surprise, when they got home less than an hour later, I was not in the room. They called my phone a few times and texted to see if I was doing all right. I did not respond because I was in the middle of enjoying Melissa.

I met Melissa outside and she asked me where I wanted to go. I said to the beach of course and we walked from the front of the bar to the beach. We walked up close to the water but I spotted a large wooden box on the beach for beach chair storage and walked up to it. I sat down and leaned against it, looking back at the water. Melissa followed me closely and when she sat down, I leaned in and kissed her.

She grabbed the side of my head lightly, acting like she was in for some romance, but I knew better. I put my hand in her lap and pulled up the front of her skirt to start playing. She had shaved, so that was a bonus for me. She began running her hands up and down my thighs and I quickly came to attention. I broke of the make out session and undid my belt and fly and pulled out my cock.

Now I am not a huge guy by any means, but I know the average erect one is 5 inches and mine at 8 is large enough for many. However, Melissa was trying to make me believe that I had the biggest one she had ever seen. This was probably untrue, but she was a smallish girl of only about 5’1” so it was plenty big for her.

I pushed her head down and tried to squeeze it all in her mouth. She would not take all of it in but she never once tried to do anything else but sit there and work on the dome. She continued to stroke it while she was sucking and eventually I was close to climaxing. I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed it down in rapid motion to help myself along. She continued to keep her hand close to her mouth to stimulate my whole shaft.

When I finally blasted, I put both hands on the back of her head and allowed it coat all of her mouth. She started dripping some out, letting me know she had tried to keep it in her mouth and not swallow any of it. She did her best to clean it off me and leaned over and spit all her mouth’s contents on the sand. I laid back as my cock faded down. She moaned and said that it was perfect. It wasn’t, but I was not going to be a complete jerk. I had not allowed her to choose to take in her mouth but she gave no indication that she did not like it.

I walked with her until I was about two or three blocks from my hotel. I waved for a taxi and she got in and asked me to call her if I decided to do anything the following night. I lied, “sure thing.” And with that, I closed the door and the cab started down the street. I walked towards one hotel until I saw the cab turn and then made a hard left turn and continued walking back to my hotel.

I ended up texting her on our final night because the other two nights, we had no such success as I had that first night. She could not make it since she and her friends had decided to go to some place in downtown Miami. I never told Allen, Ted, or Buddy the truth of why I left that night. When they asked what happened I simply responded that I went to the beach and just sat there enjoying the cool night breeze. I’m not saying that Cameo, Snatch, and Melissa were the reasons I came to Miami, but they gave me a very warm welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment