My Miami Sex Stories

These are the stories of my sex life. The names have been changed to protect the involved. The places are real (check them out).
I do not apologize for any behavior. Hope you enjoy my stories.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Head at the Airport

This story begins in a different way. This story begins with a friend with benefits that I already had at the time. She and I met one week night out in Coconut Grove. She was a Latina local as is said down here “Made in Dade”. Her parents came from Cuba and Colombia. She was very American in her culture and was even a sorority girl at FIU. The first time we met, we ended up having oral and anal sex, and let me tell you she has a very nice round ass.

This was nothing new for me because she was like so many other girls that I had met out randomly and taken home or gone home with to have some real good fun. What was different about her was she was one of the first Latin women I had ever experienced and she was down for anything I could think of, even at the tender age of 20. She was very cute and had great curves though she did not have such a high IQ, but she did not seem to care and was probably aware of it. There is nothing worse than a dumb girl trying to be smart and looking like a fool. I just feel so bad for those girls.

Anyways, we ended up not exchanging numbers because I figured that she would be like all the others and I would never see her again. I was so wrong. It was with her that I learned that Miami is really just a great big small town. Eventually, going to the same bars, clubs, lounges, and parties enough, you are bound to see people you have run into before, even if they visit from out of town.

Several months later, while at Club Mansion, which is not my favorite place to go but I always end up having a good time there, I ran into her. Rather, I saw her at the bar getting shots with her girlfriends, so I decided to “accidentally” run into her once she walked away. We talked for a few minutes and she was very cordial. Her eyes, however, were very inviting and I could tell by the way she was smiling and looking at me that she wanted to play again. I gave her my number and told her to call me when she was on her way home and was away from her friends.

She texted me a few hours later, just as I was leaving the bar, so I told her I was on my way home as well and we should meet somewhere. I did not drive that evening, but I did not want to host her at my place either. I have always enjoyed staying over at the girl’s apartment or home for the booty calls because I find it much easier to leave as soon as I want or whenever I get uncomfortable. Also, if they have ideas of the previous night’s activities as the start of a relationship, it is easier to avoid them and they can never show up at your place uninvited.

We arrived at my friend’s home near the University and I jumped into my car and made the familiar trip back over to her apartment. We had another good time that night and I even got her to give me some great head in the shower the morning after. She did not want to swallow for some reason and instead put it all over her chest. This was fine with me, but I got it in my head that if I ever had another chance to meet with her again, I would definitely finish in her mouth or at least on her face.

Time went by and I forgot about her. I tried once, unsuccessfully, to text her but she never responded. After a while, I deleted her number and forgot about her because we had never talked. Eventually, a few months passed, I graduated and was moving into the real world. I got a job and had been working for about 3 or 4 months when I was sent on a business trip to Orlando for a small convention during the winter, just before Thanksgiving.

My second day at the conference there I got a text from a random 786 number. I asked who it was and of course it was the Latin sorority girl. I asked her how she had been and what she had been up to. She was now a senior and apologized profusely for ignoring my text from several months earlier. It seems that a few months after our last interlude, she met a boy at school and started dating him. She wanted to be good to him and not respond to any texts or calls from any of her friends she had been with previously. I told her I was fine if she wanted that, but just to tell me so I would not erase her number again.

Honestly, I did not mind if she was in a relationship of any kind. I had been with single women, dating women, married women, divorcing women, and divorced women. As long as she was honest about her status in life and her wants, I would do the same and respect her wishes. Nothing says creeper or stalker like proclaiming ownership of someone with which you have maybe spent 12 hours. I was laying no claim to her, she was free to do as she pleased.

She asked what I was doing and I told her that I was at a conference for work in Orlando, but that I would be returning on Thursday evening. She told me she was needing something from me and very horned up since she had broken up with her recent boyfriend. I told her that I was interested and would be happy to meet, but that I could not stay up like I used to due to work priorities. I insisted that she try and make it up to me. I told her to send me some naughty pictures and she happily obliged.

The next day, she texted me again to say that she was thinking about me and could not wait for me to get back. I told her that I was still coming back on Thursday and that we could work something out. She then took a picture with a toy dong in her mouth. This immediately took me back to the last interlude we had and I thought about her not letting me finish in her mouth or on her face. She said she would be waiting for me in any way I pleased. This was the best thing I could have heard: music to my ears. This is my favorite line that any girl ever says because it just lets me go get whatever I want without any regard to ask. Of course several girls have said this to me before but not really meant it, so I would have to think of something that I could use as a test for her, and I had the perfect test.

The next day, strong winds and heavy rain came over Orlando in the late afternoon hours. As I rode in the cab towards the airport, I sent her a text message to say that I would be at the airport soon and that I would be in Miami shortly. She said that she would wait for me in the buff at her apartment. My mind was racing about all I wanted to do with her in the short time I would have. This would prove to be a fruitless effort though.

When I arrived at the airport, I checked the departure schedule and notice that my flight to Miami was delayed. When I got to the gate check in, I was told that it would be an hour wait as the plane that was arriving to Orlando to take us to Miami had not yet arrived and was delayed due to the wonderful weather.

I told her the problem once I got through security and she sent back a disappointed text. I told her there was nothing I could do about the plane being delayed but I did ask her if she was still willing to do whatever I asked. She readily agreed yes and I told her to prove it.

This was our exchange via text messages:
“What do you want?”
“Meet me at the airport.”
“Okay, for what?”
“You are going to please me in your car”
“It’s kind of small and not very comfy for things like that”
“I did not ask your opinion, I said meet me at the airport”
“Okay what time do you land”
“My plane is scheduled to land at 830 now. I will let you know if this changes”
“So just meet you at the airport”
“Yes, wear a skirt with no undies and a tight shirt. Go to baggage claim. I will let you know which one once I land and you can walk there and meet me”
“Sounds hot”

The plane arrived at the newly delayed time and took off very quickly. I touched down just before our newly scheduled time had estimated and text the Latin sorority girl immediately when the wheels touched down.

“Just landed”
“Okay I’m here and parking which baggage claim”
“No word yet, wait in your car. I will let you know as soon as I know”

As we taxied to the terminal I was given our baggage claim number and quickly sent the information onto her. As I walked off the plane and through the airport, I could not help but smile at what was happening. I had no idea what I would be able to do a few hours ago and here I was going to get the perfect “Welcome Home” present.

As I walked down the stairs, I saw her. I walked to the baggage claim and motioned for her to come to me. She came over and gave me a quick hug. I don’t know why she wanted to do that, I guess she was keeping up appearances in public but I was not going to judge either way. I grabbed my bag as it came through the conveyer and walked out the door with her right beside me.

She asked me where we were going and I said that we were going first to my car so that I could drop off my bags and then to her car because she had nicely tinted windows. She had parked very high in the parking deck so there was little chance a passerby would see us plus at the Miami airport, all the cars are supposed to be pulled in head first so no looking in through the windshield.

We small talked a bit on the way to my car. I asked about her classes and how things had been going with her sorority. She was dreading the upcoming graduation because it meant much less partying but she was completely done with the bull shit of the sorority. I agreed though I really have no frame of reference, and I was being nice.

When we got to my car, I loaded up my bags and even left all the crap I would not need for this interlude. I took with me only keys, wallet, and phone. When we got into the elevator to go up to the floor where her car was, she looked at me. Seeing the perfect moment, I reached down just below her skirt and rubbed her thigh. I then moved my hand up to see if she really was without undies. She was. Good girl. Good dirty little girl. She rubbed my thigh as well and felt my cock coming to life.

We walked to her car and she unlocked the doors. I slid in and she sat down, put her keys in the cup holder and looked over at me, turning her body towards mine. I looked at her and felt her chest. She reached over and rubbed my thigh again. I went back to my pants and pulled my johnson out. She looked at it and started to stroke. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed it down.

She went right to work without a hesitation. She did some good work too as she had wonderfully plump lips. I reached over the small of her back and grabbed some of her skirt and pulled it up. I then ran my hand over her back yard and touched her slit with my finger. I poked the tip of my finger in and she gave more to the job she was working on.

I reached around to feel her chest and slit my hand into her shirt to feel her breasts. I rubbed them a bit more and then sat back and let her do some more work while I relaxed. I leaned the seat back then put my hand on the back of her head. She took her mouth off and was stroking asking if I felt good. I told her yes, this was great but I need to finish in your mouth. She looked at me a second, then smiled and went back to work. I ran my hand over her ass again and this time to her warm pussy. I tried to get as much of my two fingers in her as I possibly could. It was a little difficult from our positioning, but I was able to also stroke her clit for a bit.

When I was close to climaxing, I pulled my hand back over and grabbed her hair into a ponytail with my two hands. She continued and I told her a bit faster. She obliged and I used my hands to push her head down further and further though at a very quick pace. Using the back of the head with the hair is the perfect tool to teach proper speed. When I climaxed, I pushed my hands down hard and looked at her face as best as I could to see how she reacted to the result. She closed her eyes and swallowed a few gulps so that none would leak out.

She then cleaned it all up and licked it entirely clean. I laid back for a second to let myself rest and she looked at me. She asked if I had a good time and I said yes. I then zipped up and told her I had to go because it was after 9:00pm and I still had to go home and unpack. I told her I would call her later and got out of her car and walked down the stairs towards mine.

I never got the chance to meet up with her ever again, though I did text her once but she was out of town on vacation with her friends. I believe I still have her number but I have not tried to talk to her in at least 6 months. I wonder if she would send me some new pictures?

1 comment:

  1. I believe I like this account the best. The anticipation the girl must have felt being told to not wear panties must have been monumental.

    ReplyDelete