My Miami Sex Stories

These are the stories of my sex life. The names have been changed to protect the involved. The places are real (check them out).
I do not apologize for any behavior. Hope you enjoy my stories.

Monday, April 11, 2011

A Day at the Beach

As many of you already know, there are many beaches in Miami that tourists, visitors, and locals use. Many of the tourists and visitors want to see South Beach, and for good reason. For the locals, though, who really just want to go to the Beach, this creates a bit of a problem, especially with the lack of adequate parking in South Beach. Because of the crowds, many locals will choose to spend their beach days on Key Biscayne.

Key Biscayne is a wonderful little island that offers a bit of an escape from Miami. On this set of islands is the Miami Sequarium, the famous shanty town of Jimbo’s, and of course mostly empty beaches. When crossing over the bridge to Key Biscayne, one can notice that immediately after the tollbooth, there is a small island. This small island is where many people park their cars near the water and will swim, grille, and chill. There was also a surfing company that taught customers to windsurf or paddleboard.

On one such occasion, my friends and I had been talking about doing either one of these or both, so this particular weekend in late spring, we went. I should also note that this island and one other beach to my knowledge are free in Key Biscayne. The other beaches are parts of hotels or state and community parks and you must either stay at the hotel or pay to enter the park. For this reason, many people will use this beach with its free parking in contrast to going to the parks or down to South Beach and fighting for $10.00 parking.

When we arrived there, the beach was not very full since it was early. All of us paddleboarded for about an hour, then half the group decided to try windsurfing and the other half walked to the end and fished under the bridge. After the paddleboarding finished and before the windsurfing, a new arrival to the beach was there. She was in her very late 20s and was sunbathing. Now this beach is very small and why she chose to sunbathe where she would have to lay in a chair on top of several towels because of what would wash up and not get cleaned on this free beach is beside me, but never the less, she was there.

I got up windsurfing, but did not stay up very long as the wind was not strong enough to keep me up for very long and because I was just a beginner, I stayed closer to the shore. I noticed that this woman did not go very far, in fact she would go into the water a bit, splash water on her arms and face and then go back to lying in her chair. She even remained there after we completed our activities and got out friends who had been fishing.

I had driven that morning and taken a friend with me because he had stayed with this friend (with benefits) of his who lived near me after our previous night out drinking. He lived with another friend who met us there, so he rode home with him. This left me alone for the car ride home, and I was the last to walk back from the fishing pier. My friends left, and I had to empty out the small cooler filled with empty cans, so I was the last to leave. It was already 1:00pm and I was hungry.

Instead of following my instinct to get food, I decided to approach this woman and see if I could get her number. It was not difficult to talk to her because I could open with comments about the free beach. We chatted for a while, and though she sometimes seemed annoyed with being hit on. I guess she got hit on all the time, but who could blame her. She was nearly flawless and had perfectly latin curves with a bubble ass that made me drool.

We chatted for a while and she said something about being hungry. Instead of leaving the island to go eat, I told her I was about to go get lunch and invited her along which she agreed. I knew that no matter what happened, I was going to get her number and most likely eventually frosticate her chin and face.

We went into Key Biscayne village and stopped at a local outdoor eatery with sandwiches. It was a good, relaxed environment and we both had on our swimsuits in addition to other clothing. We talked a bit and I got some background information from her like where her family was originally from, Columbia (awesome; hot-blooded), and where she worked, cruise line industry. She also told me she liked to dance, which I committed to memory in case I ever wanted to ensure a good night with her, just call her up when I am going somewhere that has dancing.

She also told me about her ex-boyfriend because he works for the same company and what a jerk he was. Apparently, he was none to good in bed and she had really not been out much since they broke up months ago. I told her that we would have to change that. After lunch, I thanked her for the hospitality and accompanying me to lunch. She said she was just going home and started walking across the street.

I did not think of it at the time, but when I drove over and parked my car at the sandwich shop, I did not notice her car and thought that perhaps I had the wrong place in mind. It then became obvious to me when she started to walk back to her apartment or condo that she actually lived in Key Biscayne village. I yelled for her as she was half-way in the street and she came walking back towards me.

I asked her if she lived here, and she said yes, but her beach was crowded and wanted to try a new one. I told she obviously made a bunch of money or was heir to drug money fortune and she laughed and said no, pushing me back with one hand on my stomach. I told her I had to drive back over to my place but she asked me if I wanted to see her place. Now either I was dreaming, she was crazy, or she was just really missing it since her last boyfriend. Either way, I could not pass up this opportunity, especially with such a big backyard in a black thong covered by a white, sheer, long-sleeved shirt/dress.

We jumped in my car and drove over to her place and parked in the guest parking spots. We walked upstairs, me making comments about how nice it was to have a private place and how expensive it must be. She was slightly embarrassed and kept playfully asking me to stop. She lived on the 7th or 8th floor and it had a nice view. I took the opportunity to use the restroom and was sure to wipe the sand from around my crotch just in case she got to see it, which she would.

She offered me a drink and I gladly obliged. She excused herself to change out her swimsuit and into a t-shirt and shorts. I told her I was going to step outside to look at the balcony and the view. It was a very nice view with several boats out that day on the water. She came back and joined me on her balcony in cleaner clothes. Her hair was down and she still looked good, but was putting on a bit of homeliness for some reason. We relaxed in her lounge chairs and chatted while viewing the Bay. After I finished my drink, I took it inside and she grabbed the glass when I put it down and began rinsing it out.

When she finished, I walked right up to her and just stared into her big eyes for a minute. She looked at me longing, but a little startled. I knew she was open to it, so I kissed her hard. She returned the favor and I was soon pushing her back against her counter top. We continued this while beginning to feel up and down one another, taking heavy breaths in between deep kisses. I reached around and grabbed her ass and gave it a good squeeze. A few times later, I did the same thing again, this time reaching down towards the bottom of her ass.

Finally, I caressed the underside of her shorts and could feel her wet already. I did not want to go straight for sex with her simply because I hardly knew her. She was willing though, so I turned her around and kissed her on her neck from behind while rubbing her front up and down. I slipped one hand into her shorts and began rubbing her mound and lips a little and she moaned. She was definitely into aggressive type men so I went for more of that. I ripped her shorts down, and she stepped out of them.

I then put my hand on the back of her head and pushed it down onto the counter top, rubbing her pussy from the back. I slipped one finger in and she moaned again and reached up to brace with the countertop. Again I had to stop going so quickly because sex was coming in a bit and I was leading. I began with my fingers and eventually going on to the shocker. She loved every minute and never gave a word of protest or hesitation. I used my other hand to rub her clit and after a few minutes of this, she squeezed her legs and screamed. A bit of something like water tricked down her inner thigh and I knew now I was dealing with a light squirter.

After she caught her breath, I turn her around by her hips, then pulled her head down to suck on me for a bit. She leaned over and did a good enough job, but I guess she was uncomfortable because she repositioned herself kneeling in front and I was leaning against the countertop now. She continued and was careful rub my balss as she worked the shaft. She pulled off her shirt and began sucking aggressively. She did a great job this time and after a few minutes, I was ready to climax. When I did, she put her head back and aimed it all over her chest. It was surprising that I was able to get such a great blowjob from her but she did not ask to swallow.

I decided that the next time, I was going to pull her in and put it on her face. She had not protested anything else, so we would see if she would protest this. When I finished, she reached for a clean dish towel in a drawer and wiped herself off. She then handed it to me and I wiped myself off. Afterwards, I pulled up my shorts and she put her shirt back on but kept her bottoms off.

I told her she was amazing and that I hope we could meet again. She said she planned on it, so we exchanged numbers and I told her to call me if she ever wanted more. This was a mistake because she called almost every other day. It’s not that I did not want it, it was just that I did not want it from her that often because there were others to pursue and I had work and could not make the drive all the time. No matter, on weekends, I would have time and any time late at night I wanted some, I had another I could call at any time in addition to the 3 or 4 others. I would definitely have some of this again, even if only one time. First, though, I had to get tested.

No comments:

Post a Comment